When are you open for orders?
I am open on the first of the month every month (unless otherwise stated) at noon CST as I am based in Texas.
How many orders do you take in a month?
Currently, my order limit is 5 per month to allow me enough time to complete the orders.
How many Pops can I purchase in one order?
I don’t have a limit on how many you can purchase, so that is up to you. However, if an item is listed as LIMITED EDITION, I do ask that you do not purchase more than one of those items as to allow others the chance to purchase it for their collections.
How long does it take for my order to be finished?
All Pops are made to order. Typically customs take between 3-4 weeks, sometimes longer depending on the complexity of the project and if I have to special order any parts. If it takes longer than 3-4 weeks, I will do my best to contact you and make you aware of the delays.
How expensive are your pops?
My customs start at $40 and go up depending on time, materials and complexity of the project. Pricing on my Currently In Stock Pops are always available in the Currently In Stock gallery (the first one listed) on the Gallery tab.
How Do I know what New Pops are Coming?
I will announce new releases on the Blog page as well as on social media. Prices will be announced three days before the end of the month and the Pops being released will be added to the Currently in Stock gallery.
How do you ship the orders?
All orders are shipped via USPS. Shipping options are available in Etsy. Please make sure all shipping information is accurate when you fill out your order and if your shipping information changes, contact me as soon as possible.
When your item ships, Etsy will send you an email with tracking information attached.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes. A couple things to note:
- When shipping overseas, customs can delay packages by up to 6 weeks. This doesn’t happen often, but it can so please plan accordingly.
- I cannot provide accurate tracking information for USPS First Class International as very few countries scan and track these packages. The furthest you will be able to track your package is when the package leaves the United States, so select your shipping option at your own risk.
- Customs duties are the responsibility of the purchaser as I do not have control over what international countries charge for import taxes.
Do you accept Refunds or exchanges?
At this time, I cannot accept refunds or exchanges except in the case of damaged items, so please purchase seriously.
If your item arrives damaged, please contact me and return the item for a refund of the purchase price. I unfortunately cannot refund shipping costs. I do not accept refunds or exchanges for custom request items.
Can I preorder one of your new releases?
My figures are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, especially since some are limited edition pieces.
Does my Funko come with a box?
Yes. I design and print all the custom boxes to fit in your Funko collection.
How do I request a custom order?
There is a five step process for requesting a custom order. Custom orders start at $40 and go up depending on time, materials and base figures needed and the complexity of the project
- I require 3 days notice MINIMUM before the first of the month. If you do not contact me before then, you will not be eligible to order a custom request Pop for that month. You can contact me via DM on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, or Instagram, or using the contact form, or a conversation on Etsy. The preferred methods are Etsy and email.
- Please provide photos, names and special requests. With photos, please provide a full-body (if possible) image of the person in the outfit and pose you want them made in. Please also include pictures of any accessories or special requests you want included.
- When my shop opens, go to the REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER button on the home page.
- In that conversation, provide the name of the person(s) you want made for the box and the price quote I gave you and I will create a custom order for you.
- The custom order will then be EMAILED to you and you can pay for it through the link Etsy provides you.
If payment is NOT received by the time I close the store for the month, the Pop will NOT be made.
Do you sell in stores or at conventions?
I do not sell in stores. I will announce convention appearances on social media and the Blog page. Please note that not all convention appearances mean I am a vendor. I go to a lot of conventions.
Do you offer Gift wrap?
I do at no extra charge. Please mark it as a gift when you purchase the item and specify the occasion.
What can’t I request on a Pop?
I will not make Pops featuring charity designs or logos, such as any from campaigns done by Stands or Represent or others.
I will also not make Pops that are lewd or sexual in nature (so no full-on nudity and such) or that feature drug paraphernalia or illegal activities.
I also reserve the right to turn down any projects that make me uncomfortable.
If you have any further questions I did not address here, please contact me and ask!